Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Raking leaves (and jumping in the piles!)

I know that my (few-and-far-between) posts lately are just pictures, but that's about all that I have time for. Between getting used to teaching full-time again, writing a small grant for a recycling program at school, overseeing a $130k planetarium upgrade, and taking care of the kids and the house, I haven't had a lot of time for blogging. Unfortunately I haven't had a lot of time for creating either. I'm disappointed to not have a homemade present for Ruby's 2nd birthday next week, and I don't have any Christmas presents planned yet. I have a hat that I'm knitting for John that has been half finished since September, and I did manage to sew a "Ash Ketchum" shirt for Jack's Halloween costume. I'm still wandering around craft-blogland when I have some free time, and of course I've bookmarked a million cute sewing/knitting craft ideas for some later time..... maybe summer? In the meantime, here are a few cute pics of the kids from this past weekend.....



No comments: