Saturday, June 06, 2009

Niles Bluegrass Festival

Missy and I took the kids to the Niles Bluegrass Festival the other night. Other than the stress of wrangling four kids, it was a lot of fun! Bluegrass music is always fun to listen to. I had hoped the kids would do a lot of cute dancing, but Ruby was the only one interested in dancing and her skills are limited to squatting up and down, moving her arms around and showing her belly.Unfortunately I didn't have any cash, so I didn't get to enjoy any of the fair-type food. But they didn't have elephant ears, so I don't think that I missed out on too much. We might head back there on Saturday to enjoy some more music if the weather is nice. The weather was great on the day we went, and the sky was filled with what appeared to be cotton, and it almost looked like it was snowing!

No comments: