Wednesday, May 06, 2009

What!? A new post!?

I know that I've been a blog-slacker lately. My only reason for it is that my camera has been in the car for the past month, and I haven't wanted to walk outside and get it to load any pictures onto the computer. That, and nothing picture-worthy has been happening lately. At least nothing exciting enough to lug my camera around with a clingy 18-month old in the other arm.
So, here are some pictures from Easter morning. I wish that I had better pictures of the kids in their Easter outfits. I also wish that I had pictures of them with their Easter baskets. But again, I haven't really been taking many pictures lately. I can't even remember too many details from Easter. But I know that the kids had a lot of fun, and of course looked very cute. More updating to come, p r o m i s e......

No comments: