Saturday, April 05, 2008

Imagination


So, Jack is still calling me "Alicia" (with a little smirk each time) and I'm calling him Diego.  In fact, the first thing he said when he woke up this morning was, "Good morning, baby Jaguar".  And I was wrong, Alicia is not Diego's cousin, she's his sister.  This would explain why Jack is actually calling me "sister Alicia" most of the time.  

And in case you were wondering, I promise that Jack isn't wearing the same outfit everyday.  We brought a few pairs of tan pants, and his tan hoodie is serving as his spring jacket right now.


I also have to thank Meagan for giving me the Moby Wrap before Ruby was born.  It's my favorite carrier so far.  Yesterday, we walked around the zoo for 4 hours, with Ruby in the Moby the whole time-- without a sore back!  She was able to face out and look at the animals, then I faced her toward me so that she could take a (very snuggly) nap.

No comments: