Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Yummy goodness

Oh yes, those are homemade donuts.  And this picture was taken before they were brushed with melted butter and rolled in cinnamon sugar.  Mmmmm,  heaven.  I found the recipe for these oven-baked (not fried!) donuts here.  I have a recipe box that I use for only my very favorite recipes, and this one is definitely going in there.

These are the kids' Easter outfits that I finished today.  
I made Jack some corduroy pants with patches on the side, and a matching bowtie (with a polo shirt that I bought).  I made Ruby a simple dress, with patches to match Jack's pants.



I also realized that Ruby will be able to wear the dress as a shirt later, along with the pants!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

absolutley adorable!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh those are so cute! You talented mama!